- Day 1: Welcome at Mataveri airport, half day excursion Rano Kau – Orongo
- Day 2: Full day excursion Rano Raraku – Anakena
- Day 3: Free morning, Transfer to Mataveri airport.
DAY 1 Rano Kau - Orongo
Welcome at Mataveri airport with traditional flower necklaces and transfer to an exceptional hotel. In the afternoon exploration of the island will begin with the encounter of spectacular Moais in every corner of Hanga Roa village, continuing with a trekking from Vaitiare to the striking Rano Kau volcano crater, going through the also will visit the beautiful ceremonial village of Orongo, a compound of fifty basalt elliptical houses. In this place other investment of the powers of Tangata Manu, the bird man, took place every year after the celebration and contest for the title. Continuing the expedition, we will stop by the West side of the volcano into the cave of Ana Kai Tangata, whose walls contain representations of Manutara (sea swallow), the sacred bird of Rapanui.
- Transfer Mataveri airport / Hotel
DAY 2 Rano Raraku - Anakena
The day starts early to continue discovering the secrets of the island, today you will discover the path of the mysterious Moais. The expedition begins visiting the least explored places in the island; Vinapu, with its Ahu Tahira, whose perfection reminds the walls of Machu Picchu, then retracing the path of the Moais, heading to the east coast of the island, you will admire the process of construction and transport of these colossal sculptures. At the feet, beside the coast you will see the largest Moai in the island installed on the Ahu of Tongariki, the most striking Ahu of the island. From there the trail takes you up the slopes of Rano Raraku volcano where the quarry still contains a large number of Moais in the process of being sculpted, still buried in their bed of rock. After Rano Raraku the road continues to Anakena beach, with white sand, palm trees, but also an archeological site, with petro glyphs, Moais, caves and different types of platforms , with the immensity of the Pacific Ocean as backstage. Finally enjoy bathing in the quiet turquoise water of Anakena Beach, a place where the true spirit of the island lives.
* On this day have the option to make a similar excursion by bicycle
- Lunch: Box lunch
DAY 3 Free
Free morning. Transfer to Mataveri airport
2013 rates / *Discount Included
|Hotel||Sollo Traveler||Double||Triple||Single Sup|
|Hotel Gomero||USD 893||USD 586||USD 538||USD 112|
|Hotel Otai||USD 843||USD 581||USD 549||USD 80|
|Hotel Manutara||USD 746||USD 514||USD 493||USD 58|
|Hotel Taha Tai||USD 910||USD 589||USD 543||USD 122|
|Hotel Altiplanico||USD 1226||USD 731||USD 662||USD 248|
- Package price per person base on room type and hotel
THE RATE INCLUDES
- Shuttles airports/hotels/airports in all destinations
- Accommodation in all hotels listed in itinerary.
- Administrative expenses.
- Half day excursion (Rano kau – Orongo)
- Full day excursion (Rano Raraku – Anakena)
- Private Services with Spanish / English guide
THE RATE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Tickets to parks, museums, ruins for the excursions and visits included in the itinerary.
- Personal expenses such as laundry
- Costs associated with obtaining passports or entry visas
- Meals, except breakfast
- Alcoholic beverages at lunch or dinner
- Personal, medical costs and last-minute requests
- Services not mentioned
- Rano Kau
- Rano Raraku
- Ahu Tongariki
Why book with us
Only The Best
we handpick our Hotels and Tours
Best Deals – Lowest Rates
thanks to our multiple suppliers
using SSL and PayPal platform
Accurate Hotel Information
we check all our Hotel/Tours info
No Hidden Extras/ No Fees
our rates include all taxes